Sometimes pretentious yet mostly brilliant. Mostly.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Because I'm bored and I found it

You ever surf the internet, doing your thing, being a fanboy, all that jazz, and then you find a picture that makes you lose your shit and laugh until you start crying? Yeah, right here.

Check out the sleepy guy I circled. "I'm here to see Amanda Palmer, but I'm trying to nail this chick here who loves that guy, wosshisname? Kneel Gayman? Funny... name... sleeeeeeepy..."

Sorry, but that's what I heard in my head when I saw this. That said, I also saw the Who Killed Amanda Palmer book, interesting stuff, but I think I'm almost exclusively interested in Neil's stories. He's good at that whole writing thing. Whatever Happened To The Caped Crusader? Good stuff.

2 comments:

ED said...

Gaiman and Palmer are boning, apparently. For some reason, it makes sense.

Steve Lynn B. said...

Yeah, they've been at it awhile from what I read. I mean, he wrote the fake review on the back of her solo album.

Plus they did that nudie interview. :)