Sometimes pretentious yet mostly brilliant. Mostly.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Creative Procrastinating

Hello again,

So one of the reasons I was not so productive this week, as you may already know if you follow me on Twitter, was because someone started a Photoshop war with me over some interpretations of popular quarterbacks.

Even though she won the war with her superior skill, I think I held up a pretty strong campaign. What do you think?

All fear the Dark Knight: Bat-Manning!

Practicing his ball-carrying skills (on a woman) is Crimson DynamOchocinco!

Do you have the Willpower to come out of retirement? He does, he's the Ex-Greenbay Lantern!

If only the ball where made of high-grade steel... MagnetOchocinco!

Last and never least, the Man of Steel, the Last Son of Manning; It's a bird! It's a Super Bowl victory! No, it's Super-Manning!

I never claimed to be a wiz with Photoshop.

-Steve

(On a side note, sorry the formatting on all my fiction pieces sucks, Blogspot doesn't like it when you indent. Comment on fiction works and let me know if you'd prefer a direct emailed, properly formatted version)

No comments: