Sometimes pretentious yet mostly brilliant. Mostly.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday...to Me!

Kudos one and all!

Today is that magical day that comes around only once an Earth revolution. The day I was born. I've sort of been celebrating all weekend, but I'll post pictures of tonight's fun after all is said and done.

This won't affect my normal sporadic posting schedule. I'll have a new comic review up on Wednesday with any luck.

In the meantime, some photos of the weekend:

Some pickled grilled chicken I made. Shared a little with Iric.

Listened to a bit of "The Whisper House" by Duncan Sheik

Had girly Peanut Butter and Jelly shots with Iric and Nick. (don't knock it till you try it)

My favorite beers, a seasonal brew, and this was the last sixer they had. Yum!

That's about all. Well, take it easy then!
-Steve

No comments: